Friday, September 25, 2009

Guess who's back!: Peep this....

Hello...hello...is anybody out there? LOL. I know its been a minute, but I am back. Sorry for the delay. Let me jump right in. This is what motivated me to write:
i was getting a haircut earlier and was having a conversation with my barber and good friend Tariq. Tariq was telling me about an ex girlfriend he had in his hometown. He was telling me that they had caught up, been communicating, and really thinking about seeing each other again. Tariq went on to say that during their last conversation, she said something to the affect of, " When are you gonna get me outta here and bring me to Atlanta." I asked him how did he feel about that. It bugged him out. He was telling me that she is cool, and he likes her BUT, she don't look as good as he would like. He said that she was really sweet and good people BUT he can't afford to bring another person into his house. He said they were elementary school sweethearts. I then told him that he didn't even know that chic. Its been years since he's seen her. Plus he's really grown spiritually over the past year and a half. He agreed, but said he really liked her, BUT he just wasn't sure. THIS IS WHEN THE HOLY SPIRIT TOOK OVER. The spirit talked to me, and I know it was him, because I felt his presence. I was staring straight ahead, and things got blurry. I heard some words, and then things started to get back in focus. Right before they got back in focus I said to him out loud, " Stop making excuses for that other chic.You know, when GOD brings you your wife, you won't be saying BUT, you'll be saying AND. My wife is beautiful AND she has a great job, AND she loves GOD, AND she goes to church more than I do, AND she loves to cook my favorite meal, AND she looks perfect, AND she has a lot to bring to the TABLE! etc, etc." Tariq quickly added," God shall supply all my needs AND these things shall be added unto you!" We both started to laugh in the barbershop. Then we just kinda smiled and stared into space for like ten minutes.
I just knew I had to share that with as many people as I could.
God is a multiplier, not a subtractor! He will bring people into your life to ADD to your gifts, talents, etc...not take away from you or use you. Check your circle out!
(That's all I have to say about that!)

31 comments:

  1. Wess Walters: Well said!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad your back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. checking my circle out as we speak.

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANKS FOR BLESSING ME WITH THAT PASSAGE BROTHER!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Iam glad you started up again.... :0)this is something to think about....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Iam glad you started up again...:o)this is something to think about...Tamia

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was truly something to think about and big eye opener for me...

    Hey Tamini missed you. Hope all is well with you.

    Thalia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Thalia I missed you tooo. Everthing is good thanks for thinking of me. How are you and how is your daughter doing and feeling hope all is well with guys you are alwayz in prayers :0) Tamia...

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like what you said. I believe in God too. But in England where I live it's not very popular. Shame

    ReplyDelete
  11. I believe that God puts people in your path at the right time...which just echoes what you have said here. Case in point, I randomly stumbled upon your Blog over a year after you posted it and I know it was for a reason. You should consider sharing some more...

    ReplyDelete
  12. hey. you got a nice blog here. i do hope you havent entirely abandoned it?

    ReplyDelete
  13. lunettes rondes de soleil Comme il est decrit et a un grand prix. Un grand merci.

    lunettes de soleil rondes t-shirt de qualite brillante, lunettes de soleil pas cher un plaisir de faire des affaires

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww so Miracle!! Thanks for sharing with us...

    Please visit on these keywords :-- audio system | led lighting | wireless light switch | switches and sockets


    ReplyDelete
  15. this was enlightening, what a story

    ReplyDelete
  16. hola visiten

    http://www.rincondeloajeno.com

    les gustará mucho.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. The points you have given here are really valuable. It absolutely was such a fun surprise to see that awaiting me as i woke up now. They are constantly to the point and simple to learn. Thanks a lot for the valuable ideas you have shared here.
    Cccam Server | Best Cccam Server | Cardsharing Server | Best cardsharing

    ReplyDelete
  19. Forex Trading Business News updates, Brokers Directory News updates, Latest Currency news updates, latest forex trading business updates, trading updates, forex trading latest news, forex brokers directory, forex brokers list, Dollars news affairs, Stock Markets, stock market news, stock market analysis, technology news, international forex markets, international forex business news and all updates about Forex Trading
    ForexAffairs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Before you plan to install the Office 2016 or Office 365 on your device be
    it a Computer, Laptop, Mobile Phone or a Tablet, you are required to take
    few important steps on of them is to remove any existing Office
    installations from your PC. Just like the previous Office products, Office
    2016 & 365 will conflict with the previously installed versions. So, it
    becomes necessary to remove the previous office files properly.

    http://www.wwwofficecomsetup-office.com


    setup.office.com
    office.com
    www.office.com/setup

    ReplyDelete
  21. https://linkresourcestraining.wordpress.com/2019/09/28/road-map-to-customizing-training-for-your-business/

    ReplyDelete
  22. https://2020allfestival.blogspot.com/2020/08/whats-pitra-doshpithru-dosham.html

    ReplyDelete